Saturday, October 3, 2009

MEERA JASMIN BIOGRAPHY,PHOTOS,PICS



MEERA JASMIN

Date of Birth

15 February 1984, Thiruvalla, Kerala, India

Birth Name

Jasmine Mary Joseph

Nickname

Jas

Trivia

Won the State Best Actress Award for her roles in Padam Onnu Oru Vilapam (2003) and Kasthuriman (2003).

Considers director Ambazhathil Karanakuran Lohithadas to be her mentor.

Won the National Award for Best Actress for her performance in Padam Onnu Oru Vilapam (2003) ('Lesson One: A Wail'), in which she portrays a Muslim girl who is a victim of child marriage.

Was 'discovered' while a first year student working on her Home Science degree. She had gone to see the shooting of a film along with some school friends that was taking place in their small town, when Lohithadas noticed her and asked her to star in one of his films.

Has starred in hit movies in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada.

Personal Quotes

"I do my job to the best of my abilities."

Music is my first love. Especially the songs of Ilayaraja. They are so soulful. I always have a Walkman on my ears all the time. I am not into hard, rock songs. Melody is my cup of tea. I know lot of Ilayaraja songs by heart.
























































 

Actress glamourous pictures Blog|Privacy Policy | Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice